Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MTO MTO is offline

Default WordPerfect user--Compare Word 2003 to Word 2003

I have used WordPerfect for forever. Need to convert to Word. Will be
taking a course titled "Word 2003." Can somebody tell me that, if I buy Word
2007, whether I can use is as one would use 2003 or are there too many
differences. I have Word 2002 and a potential employer insisted that I have
Word 2003 if I would be employed by them. Is Word 2003 more "powerful" than
Word 2002 and how does Word 2007 compare if I buy Word 2007 but need to use
it like Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If the course is titled that then no, Word 2007 will not be a good purchase
for someone who will be using 2003. I don't understand why the employer is
insiting you get 2003 if you're using 2002. There's not enough fdifference
there to make a big deal.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]