Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
lagune lagune is offline

Default Any advice on M. Word not letting me open saved documents?

Word 2007 newly installed on laptop previously using Works 8.5. But now
system won't allow me to open any stuff saved to "My Documents". Could Works
be interfering in some way with Word?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"lagune" wrote in message
Word 2007 newly installed on laptop previously using Works 8.5. But now
system won't allow me to open any stuff saved to "My Documents".

What EXACTLY do you mean by "system won't allow me to open any stuff saved"?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anup Tawde Anup Tawde is offline

ANy error message?

Also, Let us know whether you are using Norton Antivirus... If yes, disable
Office Plug in..!

--
Regards,
Anup

"lagune" wrote:

Word 2007 newly installed on laptop previously using Works 8.5. But now
system won't allow me to open any stuff saved to "My Documents". Could Works
be interfering in some way with Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
raydarkhorse raydarkhorse is offline

I just installed Office 2007 on my laptop too and am having the same
problems, when I try to open a saved document and recieve the file (name) is
not avalible.

"lagune" wrote:

Word 2007 newly installed on laptop previously using Works 8.5. But now
system won't allow me to open any stuff saved to "My Documents". Could Works
be interfering in some way with Word?

stalin12 stalin12 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raydarkhorse View Post

"lagune" wrote:

Word 2007 newly installed on laptop previously using Works 8.5. But now
system won't allow me to open any stuff saved to "My Documents". Could Works
be interfering in some way with Word?
office 2007 have a auto save option