Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect is offline

Default Headings and Unwanted Page Break

Hi All,

I am creating my first document using a TOC. I am a new Word user and am
using Word 2007.

I have a headings where I am using Heading Style 1.

I typed the text under the first heading and marked it. Works fine.

When I marked the text for the second heading, it put it on a new page
although there is plenty of room on the first page, which is where I want it.

How do I get it back on the first page. There is no page break.

Lisa
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Headings 1-4 are formatted as "Keep with next." If you have a long string of
headings (for example, if you're creating an outline with just heading
styles), the page will break wherever there is a paragraph that's *not*
formatted as KWN.

"Legallisa - switching from WordPerfect"
rosoft.com wrote in
message ...