Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BetsyBunny BetsyBunny is offline

Default Word

I have a several page document with pictures in random places. Print Preview
looks fine but when I print, the pictures move from their spot to other
places and over text.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Margy Margy is offline

I find it best to wrap the graphic to be Behind or In Front of the text if
you have a suitable gap in your document. Using this option I find the
graphics do not jump from their position as much - especially when using
quite a number of pictures. Otherwise are you using the correct wrapping
option i.e. Square or Tight.

Also useful to say which version of Word you are using as Word 2007 is so
different from previous versions.
--
Margy

"BetsyBunny" wrote:

I have a several page document with pictures in random places. Print Preview
looks fine but when I print, the pictures move from their spot to other
places and over text.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BetsyBunny BetsyBunny is offline

I am using Office 2007 Student & Teacher Edition, Vista, and .TIFF pictures
in Booklet format. Perfect in Print Preview but when printed, the pictures
move on to the opposite page over the text leaving a blank spot where the
picture should go. Thank you Margy. I'm new at this. Took the disk to two
diffrent computers and it did the same thing.

BetsyBunny

"BetsyBunny" wrote:

I have a several page document with pictures in random places. Print Preview
looks fine but when I print, the pictures move from their spot to other
places and over text.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Betsy,

There is an Office 2007 hotfix that although not focused on that particular issue may help with this issue as well
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955143?FR=1

Let us know

=============
"BetsyBunny" wrote in message ...
I am using Office 2007 Student & Teacher Edition, Vista, and .TIFF pictures
in Booklet format. Perfect in Print Preview but when printed, the pictures
move on to the opposite page over the text leaving a blank spot where the
picture should go. Thank you Margy. I'm new at this. Took the disk to two
diffrent computers and it did the same thing.

BetsyBunny
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_2_] Gordon[_2_] is offline

"BetsyBunny" wrote in message
Help! Could not download the hot fix.

Define "Could not download the Hotfix". Did you not see a link right at the
top of the page called View and Request Hotfix Downloads?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BetsyBunny BetsyBunny is offline

Actually, could not locate the hotfix http:// site. The hyper link did not
work, nor did copying or typing in the address.

Betsy

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Betsy,

There is an Office 2007 hotfix that although not focused on that particular issue may help with this issue as well
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955143?FR=1

Let us know

=============
"BetsyBunny" wrote in message ...
I am using Office 2007 Student & Teacher Edition, Vista, and .TIFF pictures
in Booklet format. Perfect in Print Preview but when printed, the pictures
move on to the opposite page over the text leaving a blank spot where the
picture should go. Thank you Margy. I'm new at this. Took the disk to two
diffrent computers and it did the same thing.

BetsyBunny
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BetsyBunny BetsyBunny is offline

I could not locate the http:// site. It was an email with a link at the
bottom. The link did not work and I copied it to the web browser and tried
typing it in but neither located the site. Thanks for your interest.
BesyBunny