Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default printer does not go back to the default tray

I change the paper tray, then I close the document, then open a new doc and
when I go to print it stays on the previous tray and doesn't go back to the
default.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The printer retains the last used settings until you restart Word - however
see http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
for woirkarounds.