Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Lisa at The Chamber

Default Print Name badges

printing 5395 name badges. Each row is moved farther down the page, so
the bottom half of every page is unusable. We print our logo at the top, and
it moves, too. We merge our badges from an Excel ss, and need to do hundreds
every month. What are we doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

How is the result if you print to plain paper? If things are lined up
properly there, then it's a problem with the ability of your printer to feed
the stock that you are using.

Another possibility is that you may have a header in your normal.dot
template. Rename that template to Normal.Old and then restart Word and try
the merge again.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.