Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
morland morland is offline

Default Word 2007 File Open Window will not minimize

This just started recently - whenever I select File Open, the Open window
is maximized and I can't resize or minimize it. Double-clicking on the title
bar doesn't work. The window usually jumps to a smaller size but immediately
pops right back to max.