Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Working with Word

Default Highlighting

I accidently held down the right shift key for more than eight second and
when the alert box cam up about hot keys I just clicked the x to close. Now
my when I move the mouse from point to point I get highlighted tex even the
EXT is not active in the Status bar. How do I stop this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Click on Start | Control Panel | Accessibility Options | Keyboard
tab | uncheck the "Use FilterKeys" and "Use StickyKeys" boxes | OK.

--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP