Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Birdbrain

Default How do I remove a blank page attached to a Word document?

I have a blank page attached to a Work document. I need to remove the blank
page and do not have a clue how to do it? This has happened to me several
times - usually when I have had to rearrange data to fit on a single page.
After removing the data from the second sheet the sheet continue to print out
as a blank.

I would really appreciate any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
mpt

Trying Ctrl-shift-* to see if you have text or codes "hanging off" the
bottom of the "good" document. If so, delete same.

HTH.

Richard

"Birdbrain" wrote in message
I have a blank page attached to a Work document. I need to remove the
blank
page and do not have a clue how to do it? This has happened to me several
times - usually when I have had to rearrange data to fit on a single page.
After removing the data from the second sheet the sheet continue to print
out
as a blank.

I would really appreciate any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers