Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
golfer007 golfer007 is offline

Default viewing/printing word document with pictures

I'm trying to view a word docu ~1MB that has pictures but most of the
pictures are missing and a error message states 'not enough memory to view or
print pictures'. I've tried on 2 different computers with same results.
This started with a 2 GB flash drive which my daughter was using for her
homework.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

This may indicate that the file has now become corrupt.
Word files must never be opened, edited, saved directly to/from removeable
media, such as flash drives. Always, copy to the hard-drive, open, edit,
save, close; then copy back to the media.
If you do copy the file to the hard drive, do the images reappear?
You may be in luck.
All the best
DeanH