Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TerryTutor TerryTutor is offline

Default Vertically centering text

In Word 2003, I copied and pasted a table from another document. The table
was not breaking across the pages properly, so I resized the bottom border,
and all fit well. I then tried to repeat the header on all pages (three),
and now, the text on the last page of the table is centering vertically, and
I can't seem to stop it. Word Claims that it has no spaces before or after
the paragraph, and the vertical alignment of the cell and page are both top.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TerryTutor TerryTutor is offline

I think I figured it out - table had some columns to the left and right of it
that were causing the problem. When I deleted the rows, it did not affect
the center column, and the text returned to normal.

"TerryTutor" wrote:

In Word 2003, I copied and pasted a table from another document. The table
was not breaking across the pages properly, so I resized the bottom border,
and all fit well. I then tried to repeat the header on all pages (three),
and now, the text on the last page of the table is centering vertically, and
I can't seem to stop it. Word Claims that it has no spaces before or after
the paragraph, and the vertical alignment of the cell and page are both top.

centering text Jeff55 Microsoft Word Help 3 March 5th 07 09:35 PM
centering selected text Edmund Microsoft Word Help 1 April 15th 06 11:27 PM
Centering Text BJG Page Layout 1 September 6th 05 12:06 AM
Text centering [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 May 18th 05 07:31 PM
centering text Bill New Users 2 April 10th 05 04:40 AM