evellen8

Default how do i insert movie into word 2000 and not have a linked file -.

I am trying to insert either a .avi or .wmv file into a word document. I used
insert object and link file, but the movie will not work if I send the
document to my co-workers. i saw in PPT 2003 you can insert the object and
have it contained within the presentation. Is it possible to do this in word
2000?
thanks!

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi Evellen,

What happens if you don't choose the 'link' option?

=========
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP