Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Davy John Davy is offline

Default Howto return to read position (without editing) after hyperlink j.

How do I return to my cursor postion after following a hyperlink jump -
assuming I am only reading (not editing) the word document? Shift F5 returns
to the last edit
--
Cheers,
John
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Have you tried clicking on the Back button on the Web toolbar?

John Davy wrote:

How do I return to my cursor postion after following a hyperlink jump -
assuming I am only reading (not editing) the word document? Shift F5 returns
to the last edit

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Davy John Davy is offline

Default Howto return to read position (without editing) after hyperlin

Thanks for your reply but I am am using word to read the document not a
browser.
There is no 'back' button that I can see (it would be handy)
--
Cheers,
John

John Davy wrote:

How do I return to my cursor postion after following a hyperlink jump -
assuming I am only reading (not editing) the word document? Shift F5 returns
to the last edit

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Davy John Davy is offline

Oops - I see what you mean - I hadn't found the web toolbar before - thanks
for your help

--
Cheers,
John