Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lindstra lindstra is offline

Default How do I make the font bigger for an Equation on Word?

I just want to know how to make the font size larger when using the equation
tool in microsoft word? For some reason when I am putting in mathematical
equations, the font goes really small and I cannot adjust it.

I apprecaite the help, thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Mathews Bob Mathews is offline

It would help if you would have said which version of Word you're
using, and which "equation tool" you're using. I'm going to make
the assumption you're not using the OMML equation editor (i.e.,
the new one) in Word 2007. In Equation Editor (aka "Microsoft
Equation"), with Equation Editor open, the menus at the top of
the window are Equation Editor menus, and not Word menus. See the
menu labeled "Size"? Click that, and click Define. Go crazy.

--
Bob Mathews
Director of Training
bobm at dessci.com
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide