Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod macropod is offline

Default How to make the text appear but the text won't be printed?

Another way of doing this is described in my Date Calc 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, see the topics titled 'Use a date test to provide pre-printing instructions' and 'Show or hide instructions &
graphics at print time'.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"cyberdude" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I want to put some text in a Word document as a reminder but don't
want it to be printed. What should I do? Thank you.

David