Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jugglertwo Jugglertwo is offline

Default How do hide tracking changes from various users in Word 2007

I would like to hide the tracking changes in Word 2007 as a document is
passed from user to user.
Presently, every time a user opens the file that I have sent them, the file
opens showing all the tracking changes. I would like it to Open and not show
the tracking changes and just have the user do their changes. the users are
getting confused by all the markups.
I have tried the procedures mentioned which a
1) Trust Center - Privacy Options
2) remove check for "Make hidden markup visible when opening or saving"
Is the procedure that I listed supposed to work?
What will work?
Jugglertwo