AndyK AndyK is offline
Junior Member

Default Trouble with form

I have a form document that I have been using for years and it just developed some issues.

The cross references are no longer automatically updating. They will update if I click update field.

A date field is no longer automatically formatting (MMMM yyyy).

The cursor is no longer going from control to control. I can only edit text in controls.

This all happen after I stopped the restrictions to spell check. Restarting the restrictions did not help.

Opening older versions of the form get the same result.

Restarting the computer did not help.

Using Office 365 on a PC.