#1   Report Post  

Default \*DollarText with Large Values

Hello,

I need to make a mergefield that returns a large value display as text. I have read and tried every single response on this site, as well as the sites of the contributors where possible. I am still unable to make this work. When I try the suggestion below, (both copied and typed manuallY), the field disappears and nothing populates at all. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

{ SET x { MERGEFIELD BuyerTotalProjSaleTaxIn }}{ SET r { =MOD(x,1000000) }}{ SET m { =INT((x-r)/1000000) }
}{ IF { m } = 0 "" "{ m \*Cardtext\*Upper } MILLION" }{ r
\*Dollartext\*Upper }

I have software restrictions to work within, so I need a solution that does not involve macros. Preferably, something I can cut and paste into the field below, or instructions on how to write the code for the field manually.

{MERGEFIELD "BuyerTotalProjSaleTaxIn"}

I appreciate any help you have to offer!