ccollingridge

Default Remove hidden data removes style modification

I've just run Remove Hidden Data on a file that contained a modified "Body
text" style, and the resulting cleaned file had lost the modification to the
Body text style. All other styles remained OK. When I renamed the Body text
style and repeated the procedure, everything was OK. There's no known issue
on the MS website, but does anyone know anything of this? Does Remove Hidden
Data remove modifications to default styles?