Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
evie evie is offline

Default Text boundaries in word 2003

Hi,

The text boundaries in my document are absolutely huge, meaning my text is
squished into the middle of the page with enormous gaps of white space top
and bottom. How can i adjust this?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Evie" wrote:

Hi,

The text boundaries in my document are absolutely huge, meaning my text is
squished into the middle of the page with enormous gaps of white space top
and bottom. How can i adjust this?

You mean that you tried:

File Page Setup... Margins tab

and that even with reasonable margins, like one inch or ½ an inch, you still
see the problem you described?

In Office 07 how do I view text boundaries? JAZ Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 08 11:18 PM
Show Text Boundaries Rabia Page Layout 6 December 10th 07 11:04 AM
Where are my old text boundaries? Lalo Page Layout 1 April 12th 07 04:50 AM
Text boundaries in Word 2007 Dan Harrison Page Layout 1 February 6th 07 07:35 PM
text boundaries Chris at FCC Microsoft Word Help 1 November 29th 05 07:46 PM