Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PW-TAMU PW-TAMU is offline

Default Opening a file in Word from file icon

I can't open a Word file by going to the file saved on my computer. I can
only open it if I first go to Wrod and do the File, Open, then locate the
file and open it. This is not a good deal - since I recieve a lot of files
by email that just need to look at and not save. But because of this
problem, I can't do that.