Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pcf pcf is offline

Default How do I print just the list of mail merge recipients?

I want to print a list of my mail merge recipients for my folder. Any
suggestions on how to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Create a new mail merge main document (in catalog/directory form) that has
just the name merge fields.

"pcf" wrote in message
I want to print a list of my mail merge recipients for my folder. Any
suggestions on how to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

I use Word 2003 and the data source is saved by default to an Access
database, if the same is true for you, you can open the Access database and
print from there