jelena_carmac

Default How do I make underlined blanks in a form?

I have an application that I am trying to duplicate and I'm having trouble
doing so. It's pretty general but I can't seem to figure it out. For instance
1. Company Name
all I need to do is insert a line after the question so it can be filled in
after the document is printed. I'm using Word 2003, hopefully someone will
help me. Thanks.