Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Susan is offline

Default A document will not download, has missing parts?

Trying to download a word document and it keeps telling me it can't because
there are missing parts. Can someone explain what this means and how to
correct it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like the file may be corrupted. From where are you trying to
download it?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.