Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ellen

Default why do saved docs revert to prev edit version?

When I edit docs in track changes, accept changes, save document with the
accepted changes and then activate print, the document prints out in track
changes with the last edits. Why? And how do I correct/address this problem?
This is becoming a bigger problem daily!