Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HTDothan HTDothan is offline

Default winter family newsletter template

We are trying to use the winter family newsletter template for our community
newsletter. However, when we try to print it blue lines that look like a bar
code print accross the blue borders on the sides. It is not a problem with
our printer as I have tested other documents and the printing company we are
using has the same problem. Any suggestion on how to make this go away?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you will provide the URL from which you downloaded this template, someone
will be able to test it for you. Otherwise I don't think we can help much.

http://word.mvps.org

"HTDothan" wrote in message
We are trying to use the winter family newsletter template for our
community
newsletter. However, when we try to print it blue lines that look like a
bar
code print accross the blue borders on the sides. It is not a problem with
our printer as I have tested other documents and the printing company we
are
using has the same problem. Any suggestion on how to make this go away?

Alda Spinka Alda Spinka is offline
Banned

Winter Newsletter Template is a simple template that can be used to send out your newsletter in the winter season. It is full of images and graphics that will make your email look great. It's a great way to stay connected with your loved ones and it's also a great way to help them stay in touch with you. Visit this https://masterbundles.com/templates/...rpoint/winter/ site for best newsletter. You can also use them as an opportunity to share some of the important things going on in your life, like upcoming vacations or milestones (like your first date night).