Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Teacher In Kansas

Default Why does my time stamp change when I reopen my Word document?

I am a trainer doing observations in teachers' classrooms. When I time stamp
my Word document, and then close it to finish it later, the time stamp
changes from the time when I stamped it, to the current time when I re-open
the document.

How do I contine to work on my Word document I started previously, and keep
the times stamped without updating them to the current time it is when I
re-open the document?