lbeeney

Default How do I change header in multiple documents at the same time?

That's pretty much all I want to know.... Is it even possible?
Any help would be great!
Charles Kenyon

It is not a small task and requires writing and using macros.

Why are you trying to do this? Perhaps there is an easier way. (I suspect
that you are trying to change letterhead in forms, if so, you need to change
how they are set up. I can give you some ideas if I am right.)
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"lbeeney" wrote in message
news
That's pretty much all I want to know.... Is it even possible?
Any help would be great!

See http://www.gmayor.com/batch_replace.htm

news