Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
hmboomer

Default How to merge Excel chart for mass Word Mail Merge for employees

I want to merge data from EXCEL and also
have a "customized" chart created. For example, in EXCEL
I have name, salary, benefit cost, etc. I want the letter to
be customized per name with a pie chart displaying their
salary and benefits.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the "Merge with Chart" item under the "Special merges" section of fellow
MVP Cindy Meister's website at

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"hmboomer" wrote in message
I want to merge data from EXCEL and also
have a "customized" chart created. For example, in EXCEL
I have name, salary, benefit cost, etc. I want the letter to
be customized per name with a pie chart displaying their
salary and benefits.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
hmboomer

Default How to merge Excel chart for mass Word Mail Merge for employee

I've been helping a co-worker trying to figure this out. Due to the volume
of employees we're dealing with, we've determined our best course of action
is VBA coding...ordered a book for additional guidance.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping with newer versions of Office out, there
may have been an easier way to achieve the goal.

Again, really appreciate the quick response!

Thanks!

"hmboomer" wrote in message
I want to merge data from EXCEL and also
have a "customized" chart created. For example, in EXCEL
I have name, salary, benefit cost, etc. I want the letter to
be customized per name with a pie chart displaying their
salary and benefits.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
John

Thank you for your sample word files, however when I run the doc I only get
one page in the results when there are 9 records in your source data doc.
How do I get all 9 pages in the results?

John