John Prince John Prince is offline
Junior Member

Default Code Scroll Bar

Hi,

I am creating a help doc for number of Perl scripts that I have. I have to put scripts within MS DOC 2007, and then add my comments over it.

What is the best to put it. Having a scroll bar field would be great, if the script are longer?

In HTML you generally use code /code to put your code inside.

Please advice.

- John.