balbar

Default Can't get pages larger than 55 cm??

Hi,

I need to get a page layout of 90 x 120 cm (35 x 47 inch.), but Word give me
an error saying that only max 55cm sizes are allowed. Is there any solution?

Thanks.

Daiya Mitchell

Answered in the other two places you posted this.

Please do not post multiple times to different newsgroups, as it is
equivalent to asking people who are only trying to help to *waste their
time* giving you help that you have already received elsewhere.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Jay Freedman

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:30:08 GMT, "balbar"
wrote:

Hi,

I need to get a page layout of 90 x 120 cm (35 x 47 inch.), but Word give me
an error saying that only max 55cm sizes are allowed. Is there any solution?

Thanks.

There is no solution using Word, which has an absolute maximum page
dimension in either direction of 55 cm (22 inches). If you have it,
try Publisher.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
balbar

There is no solution using Word, which has an absolute maximum page
dimension in either direction of 55 cm (22 inches). If you have it,
try Publisher.

Thank you for the answer.