Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rail123 rail123 is offline

Default How do I create a link that goes to another page in doc?

I want to reference another page in my document by page number (that would
have the ability to update/change as I update my document). If that's not
possible I would like to create a link to that section of the document.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

For just a page number, put a bookmark on the page you refer to, and place a
PAGEREF field at the place where the number should appear.

For 'live' link that moves the cursor to the location, use the Insert
Hyperlink dialog and select "Place in this document".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman