LBinDC

Default table of contents and font

When I try to change the font in my table of contents (which is done in the
classic style with 5 levels) to Arial 14, it only changes the page numbers to
Arial 14. But if I select the text in the TOC and put in Arial 16, the whole
table of contents changes.

How do I change the font for the TOC to Arial 14? I like the "classic" set
up other than I can't change the font the way I want.

Thanks.
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:43:04 -0800, LBinDC
wrote:

When I try to change the font in my table of contents (which is done in the
classic style with 5 levels) to Arial 14, it only changes the page numbers to
Arial 14. But if I select the text in the TOC and put in Arial 16, the whole
table of contents changes.

How do I change the font for the TOC to Arial 14? I like the "classic" set
up other than I can't change the font the way I want.

Thanks.

In the Format Styles dialog (or task pane in Word 2002/2003) modify
the styles named TOC1 through TOC5.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman