Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lea Lea is offline

Default Numbered lists

Can't get Word to automatically capitalize first word of a sentence in a
numbered ilst. I have checked ToolsAutoCorrect Options is clicked to do
this, but it still won't! Is there anything else I can check - or do????
--
Need HELP SOON! Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Lea

Lea wrote:
Can't get Word to automatically capitalize first word of a sentence in a
numbered ilst. I have checked ToolsAutoCorrect Options is clicked to do
this, but it still won't! Is there anything else I can check - or do????

you are aware that this mechanism only works on text you are about to
write, not on existing paragraphs?

HTH
Robert

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See €śWord does not capitalize the first letter of a sentence€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291538

"Lea" wrote in message
news
Can't get Word to automatically capitalize first word of a sentence in a
numbered ilst. I have checked ToolsAutoCorrect Options is clicked to do
this, but it still won't! Is there anything else I can check - or do????
--
Need HELP SOON! Thanks.

Numbered lists Candy Microsoft Word Help 1 June 4th 07 04:01 PM
Numbered Lists Rod Plastow Page Layout 5 September 27th 06 04:54 PM
Numbered Lists Mary Lee Page Layout 5 August 12th 05 04:08 PM
Numbered Lists - What comes after "z" Tamlyn Schmeisser Microsoft Word Help 1 July 29th 05 09:31 PM
Numbered Lists Anna Summers Microsoft Word Help 9 July 4th 05 06:06 AM