Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ron Going Insane Ron Going Insane is offline

Default Repeating heading rows

Using Word 2003. I have tried "everything" & I still cannot get my row
headings to repeat. I have tried:
1. Checking unchecking "repeat heading'
2. Text wrapping is none
3. Checking unchecking rows repeat
4. Checking unchecking allow rows to break
5. Using print layout

The row just doesnt' repeat! It has to be something simple. Driving me insane.
The table row only has 5 columns & I need to repeat it, since the document I
will be using is about 5-6 pages.