jdthelen jdthelen is offline
Junior Member

Question Shadow/Emboss effect color

Been looking for a way to change the color of the shadow effect for regular text in Word. It is coming up yellow and have not found a way to change it in Format/Font. Both the shadow, emboss, and engrave have similar color effects.
Who knows how to change it to gray?

Office 2003
jasikajack jasikajack is offline
Junior Member

By using the attribute font effect=shadow, you get a small dark drop-shadow to the lower right of the font character,that you can combine other attributes like color and size in the font tag,The attribute font effect=emboss is a lot like the shadow, except that the drop-shadow falls to the upper left. There also is a soft white highlight in the inside right of the text.
jdthelen jdthelen is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
By using the attribute font effect=shadow, you get a small dark drop-shadow to the lower right of the font character,that you can combine other attributes like color and size in the font tag,The attribute font effect=emboss is a lot like the shadow, except that the drop-shadow falls to the upper left. There also is a soft white highlight in the inside right of the text.
Thanks for the reply. This is not an html document but a simple MS Word .doc. How do I add attributes to the file to change the color of the text shadow or emboss effect?