#1   Report Post  

Question Shadow/Emboss effect color

Been looking for a way to change the color of the shadow effect for regular text in Word. It is coming up yellow and have not found a way to change it in Format/Font. Both the shadow, emboss, and engrave have similar color effects.
Who knows how to change it to gray?

Office 2003
  #2   Report Post  

By using the attribute font effect=shadow, you get a small dark drop-shadow to the lower right of the font character,that you can combine other attributes like color and size in the font tag,The attribute font effect=emboss is a lot like the shadow, except that the drop-shadow falls to the upper left. There also is a soft white highlight in the inside right of the text.
  #3   Report Post  

Quote:
By using the attribute font effect=shadow, you get a small dark drop-shadow to the lower right of the font character,that you can combine other attributes like color and size in the font tag,The attribute font effect=emboss is a lot like the shadow, except that the drop-shadow falls to the upper left. There also is a soft white highlight in the inside right of the text.
Thanks for the reply. This is not an html document but a simple MS Word .doc. How do I add attributes to the file to change the color of the text shadow or emboss effect?