Alice

Default Easiest way to re-format label document for a different label size

Same information needed for 2 different label formats. First is 8196 (or
5196); I did those --- now I need exact same information on shipping labels
5163. What is the easiest or the quickest way to reformat the entire 7 pages
of labels for the new size? Thanks.
--
Alice.
Anne Troy

I don't know an easy way, but you should store your data in a "database"
format, like a Word table or an Excel spreadsheet, and then you can quickly
perform a mail merge any time you like to any kind of labels or letters.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com