Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jvswamp19 jvswamp19 is offline

Default how to write A in the power 1 or 2 or 3 etc MS-word 2003

I have MS-Word 2003. I try to write A in the power 1 and subsequently 2, 3
etc.
I cannot find a key or word to do that . Please can you help me out
John van Wanrooij
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Among other options: Once you type the A use the keystroke Shift+Control+=
then type the exponent. Use the keystroke again to turn Superscript off
after typing the exponent.

--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones