Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tamar Tamar is offline

Default Chapter numbers in left and right page footers using sections

Trying to do a very long document with sepasrtae sections (chapters) which
are called Modules 1,2,3,4, etc.
I need left hand and right hand footers each with the word "Module 1 page 3".
Can I change the default "Chapter" to Module?
How to set up the fooyers?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

What default 'chapter' ? You can call your sections anything you like.

To get different of and even footers, go to Page set up Layout and check
'Different odd and even'.

news