Mel in the USA!

Default Why can't I crop or frame my selected picture

I have upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003 and I am no longer able to frame my
selected picture or crop it. I have been able to print the entire page
covered with framed and edited pictures as a photo album in the past. I can
move the picture around, change the colour and contrast, but that's not what
I want to do. It must be a setting that I need to fiddle with. I would be
grateful for any ideas
CyberTaz

Hello Mel-

If you Rt-Click the picture and select Borders & Shading you should be able
to 'frame' the picture in any number of ways.

Also, when you select the picture you should find the Crop Tool right about
dead center on the Picture Toolbar - if it doesn't appear automatically just
Rt-Click any toolbar /menu and choose Picture from the list.

If these options aren't available it may possibly be the type of picture or
more likely that certain Office/Word components did not install correctly
when you upgraded.

Good Luck |:)