Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LKW LKW is offline

Default redline documents print too small

I'm having a problem with redline documents not printing full size on the
page. My pages are reduced to about half-size and as a result are
unreadable. Anyone know what's causing this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you choose not to use balloons at all (that means inline insertion and
deletions with comments and formatting changes printed at the end of the
file), the pages won't be reduced. I've never tried the other options, but
you might also look into choosing "force landscape" when printing with
balloons.

PamC