Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hamish Hamish is offline

Default 3 management competencies roll

i have to adentify three management competencies which you belive are pivotal
to the success of the roll of managment (in Cleaning)...never dune anything
like this if some one can addvice me pleaes

regards
Hamish
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey[_2_] Greg Maxey[_2_] is offline

Capitalization, spelling and grammar. I am no good in any of these
competencies so I try to avoid all work involving cleaning.

--
Greg Maxey

See my web site http://gregmaxey.mvps.org
for an eclectic collection of Word Tips.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them
better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena, whose face is
marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly...who knows
the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a
worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high
achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while
daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and
timid souls who have never known neither victory nor defeat." - TR

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Your question doesn't make sense. What is your question about Microsoft
Word?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Hamish" wrote in message
i have to adentify three management competencies which you belive are
pivotal
to the success of the roll of managment (in Cleaning)...never dune
anything
like this if some one can addvice me pleaes

regards
Hamish

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It is, and I never would have interpretted the original post that way. Thank
heavens Greg did.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]