confused

Default how do I view my newly burned cd to confirm files were copied?

For the 1st time I burned a word document and can't figure out how to view
it to make sure that the document was copied
Graham Mayor

The burning question (couldn't resist) is *how* did you burn the file to
disc?
Copy it back to the hard drive and open it in Word. You will probably have
to unset the read only file property (right click properties in Windows
Explorer)
..