Steven Sutton

Default Missing fonts

Could someone who is more versed in Word than I please tell me if there is a
way to tell what fonts were used to build a document in the first place? You
see, I work for a printer and we get customers sending us Word documents
without fonts and when we open it on our computer Word seems to just
substitute our fonts as best it can. But it would be nice if Word would tell
me that certain fonts are missing and that it was about to substitute a
different font. So is there a way to see/know what fonts the document
requires? Thanks.