Adding names to 'dictionary' or unusual spellings

Old August 3rd 06, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PaulDP

Default Adding names to 'dictionary' or unusual spellings

I used to be able to Add to dictionary but this now is shown in pale grey and
I cannot add, say, an unusual name which I use frequently to save it being
highlighted in red each time I enter it.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Old August 4th 06, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bERQ?=,

I used to be able to Add to dictionary but this now is shown in pale grey and
I cannot add, say, an unusual name which I use frequently to save it being
highlighted in red each time I enter it.

This is often due to the language of the default custom dictionary not matching
the language formatting of the text.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org