tine

Default can i re-download word?

My mom accidently deleted the program word off the computer, there is no
trace of it left and she cant find the media package that came with the
computer. Is there anything I can do to get it back, without having to pay
for the new disc?
Chuck Davis

"tine" wrote in message
My mom accidently deleted the program word off the computer, there is no
trace of it left and she cant find the media package that came with the
computer. Is there anything I can do to get it back, without having to pay
for the new disc?

It's hard to imagin a person going into the Add/Remove section of the
Control Panel and choosing to Remove Word accidently. Are you sure that she
just didn't remove the Shortcut Icon? Search for the file WINWORD.EXE