PEPPER AND LOLA

Default Export E-mail addresses from text document

I am using Microsoft Office Word. I have a document that has unset feilds
exactly as follows. I'd like to convert this labled information from the
document to an excel spreadsheet. I think I need to set feilds?

Name:
City,
Phone:
e-mail address:
Michael_Corral

I would use Find and Replace (Ctrl+H) to insert a tab maker between the
fields or where you want them to be and then copy all and paste into Excel.
The tabs tell Excel the data following the tab is to go into the next cell in
the adjacent column, a paragraph marker tells it to go to the next row. Now
go to the very top and make your column headers, be sure that the headers are
a different font size and formatting from the rest of the data to let Excel
know what are the headers and what is the data.
--
Top Notch Admin

"PEPPER AND LOLA" wrote:

I am using Microsoft Office Word. I have a document that has unset feilds
exactly as follows. I'd like to convert this labled information from the
document to an excel spreadsheet. I think I need to set feilds?

Name:
City,
Phone:
e-mail address:

Graham Mayor

If I understand you requirements correctly, then select the column and from
the table menu convert text to table. Pick the number of columns to
match the number of lines that form each 'record' plus any space between
them.

PEPPER AND LOLA wrote:
I am using Microsoft Office Word. I have a document that has unset
fields exactly as follows. I'd like to convert this label
information from the document to an excel spreadsheet. I think I
need to set fields?

Name:
City,
Phone:
e-mail address:

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
mail merge document Shelley Liebman Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 05 11:47 PM
Can autocomplete insert unformatted text into a document? Daiya Mitchell Microsoft Word Help 1 February 22nd 05 02:23 PM
How do I export the ANSWERS to a survey done in a Word document (. Beth Melton Microsoft Word Help 0 February 22nd 05 01:25 AM
Paste exact text as formatted in another document? Top Spin New Users 3 January 12th 05 07:17 AM