Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Asussertown

Default 2003

My default printer is a Brother Laser. My special printer is a Canon Inkjet.
I printed a letter as normal and then tried to print an envelope from the
address on the letter to my Canon. I could find no simple way to make the
change of printers since the print setup did not exist in the envelope
dialog nor in the file menu at this point.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Click on the Add to Document button and then print it from there.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Asussertown" wrote in message
My default printer is a Brother Laser. My special printer is a Canon
Inkjet. I printed a letter as normal and then tried to print an envelope
from the address on the letter to my Canon. I could find no simple way to
make the change of printers since the print setup did not exist in the
envelope dialog nor in the file menu at this point.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

An alternative way to do this is to use an envelope template (there are
samples to download from my web site) and apply the method described at
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm to print documents (including
envelopes) to either of your printers.

Asussertown wrote:
My default printer is a Brother Laser. My special printer is a Canon
Inkjet. I printed a letter as normal and then tried to print an
envelope from the address on the letter to my Canon. I could find no
simple way to make the change of printers since the print setup did
not exist in the envelope dialog nor in the file menu at this point.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In the dialog that appears when you select the Envelopes tab in the
Envelopes and Labels dialog that you access from the Tools menu.

New to word 2003 Matt New Users 5 October 19th 05 12:14 PM
How do I get free updates to Word 2003 without Office 2003 MarkTWAIN99 New Users 5 July 23rd 05 05:33 PM
Upgrading to Word 2003 Jackie D Microsoft Word Help 2 June 28th 05 07:55 AM
Word 2002 and Word 2003 trading default file association Enochscion Microsoft Word Help 2 May 27th 05 10:19 PM
Exchange 2003 - Outlook 2003 - Word 2003 mail merge Micheline Mailmerge 1 December 2nd 04 11:51 AM