Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Informatica Informatica is offline

Default 5-7-09 Patch Broke KB Fix 825765

We have been using the registry key supplied in KB 825765 to suppress the
"Opening this document will run the following SQL command:" warning that is
shown with all of our mailmerge documents that connect to a data source. As
of the patch on 5-7-09 this registry key no longer works to suppress the
message. I did try to reapply it with no success.

Forty people in the office are begging me for a new workaround.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Informatica Informatica is offline

Nevermind, reapplying did fix it. I was trying to reapply an old registry
shortcut I had for a different version of Office.