Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
faygary faygary is offline

Default reveal formatting window

I recently installed Office 2007. I recently had a word documented open and
somehow a reveal formatting window appeared. I can't figure out how it got
there. My question is how to open this on other documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi Gary,

Shift+F1 should bring up or close the Reveal formatting Pane in Word 2007.

=============
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:58:00 -0800, faygary
wrote:

I recently installed Office 2007. I recently had a word documented open and
somehow a reveal formatting window appeared. I can't figure out how it got
there. My question is how to open this on other documents.

The Reveal Formatting task pane opens when you press Shift+F1. This is the same
as in Word 2003.

You may also be interested in the Style Inspector, which is new in 2007. Press
Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S to open the Styles task pane, and click the second button at
the bottom of the pane to open the Style Inspector. (If you like it, use the
Customize dialog to put a button on the Quick Access Toolbar to go straight to
it.)

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman